I love doing these gift guides each year. This year is a little more difficult because of our shattering loss this year. It’s hard to believe this much time has passed since Capri passed away. Hoping for a meaningful distraction, I put this list together.
There will be some things from Amazon, but I really wanted to highlight several small businesses. None of these shops asked me to do this, but I want to get the word out about some truly amazing small businesses.
These gift ideas are mostly Catholic, but not all of them. These are gift ideas for teens, children, your husband, and other family members. But these can also be ideas to give to someone that is trying to buy a gift for you.
I will very likely add to this over the next few weeks, but I wanted to get you started with some ideas!
- Theology of Home 1 & 2 by Carrie Gress & Noelle Mering
- Kindle [the basic model is fantastic – we have four of them]
- Kindle Cover
- Bible in a Year Companion Vol. 1
- Pray for Us : 75 Saints Who Sinned, Suffered and Struggled on Their Way to Holiness by Meg Hunter-Kilmer
- He Leadeth Me : An Extraordinary Testament of Faith by Daniel L. Flaherty
- Saints Around the World by Meg Hunter-Kilmer
- The Anti-Mary Exposed by Carrie Gress
- The Wisdom of Fulton Sheen
- Any Michael O’Brien Book
- Bubbles – A Narwhal and Jelly Board Book for Toddlers by Ben Clanton
- West Coast Catholic Rosaries
- House of Joppa – everything on this site
- Rosary Bracelet – Blessed is She
- Novena Cards – I have a bunch and love them
- Rough 2 Rustic
- Beautiful Catholic Shrines
- Catholic Embroidery Kits
- Theology of Home – three words : Stella Maris Candles. you’re welcome
- Tomagotchi – I’m so glad these are back
- Classic Board Games – Twister, Trouble, Battleship, Hungry Hungry Hippo, Guess Who?
- Wooden Train Set
- The Little Surfer Dude Balance Board – I got two of the wave print ones that are now sold out, for the two little boys for this year, but there are others.
- Saint Blocks & Wooden Mass Kit
- Shining Light Dolls – for plush dolls, figurines, floor puzzles and more!
- Lincoln Logs – A quality knock-off
- Penny Pull-On Jeans – my absolute favorite jeans, they fit so great!
- Cashmere Sweater
- Gloves, Hats, Scarves
- Shirts, Pants, Sweaters
- Sassenach Whisky – the best scotch whisky according to my hubby and I.
- Drinking with the Saints : The Sinner’s Guide to a Holy Happy Hour – a great book to gift with whisky
- Electric Kettle – I have and love this one
- Wise Phone – the alternative we are switching to from iPhone. great for teens that want a phone but you want to keep them safe.
Leave a Reply